- May this year be your best ever.
- Not just a year older, but a year better.
- Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
- Best day ever: (MM/DD/YY)
- To the nation's best kept secret: Your true age.
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- So many candles... so little cake.
- We know we're getting old when the only thing we
- want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday,
- when you never look any older?
- Sorry I forgot the most important day of the year...your Birthday!
- 2, 4, 6, 8, sorry that this birthday cheer is late!
- I didn't forget your birthday, I'm just fashionably late.
- I may have forgotten your birthday, but I didn't forget about you!
- Your birthday came and went, Here's the card I should have sent
- I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
- May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!
- No one can hold a candle to you. Happy Birthday!
- Age is not a destination. It's a journey!
Anniversary - Love - Romance
- Once a year seems too rare to tell you how much you mean to me.
- I know neither of us are perfect. We will always have that in common. Thanks for being o.k. with that.
- The years go faster and faster. Maybe that is because I'm having more and more fun with you. Happy Anniversary!
- I am glad that you let me be myself. I don't know that I could do that with anyone else without them thinking I am crazy. Maybe I am a little crazy.
- Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years."
- Love is the music of the heart...come play with me.
- You're the champagne to my chocolate. Happy Anniversary!
- Each year with you is better than the last. Happy Anniversary!
- I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
- For all these years you have been my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.
- Happy Anniversary, to my partner, my best friend
- Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
- Cupid's aim is still pretty good.
- I don't know how you make my heart flutter and turn my stomach to butterflies. But I'm sure glad I'm lucky enough to have you.
- Every day I thank the Lord above for allowing you to be my wife/husband/ partner. Especially today as we celebrate our Anniversary.
- May the Romance never end!
- I am sorry that I hurt you, and I would like to ask you for your forgiveness, even though I don’t deserve it.
- I really messed up and wish I could go back and fix it. I am truly sorry.
- I made a decision out of poor judgment, and I wish I could go back and change my decision. Please forgive me.
- Sometimes there’s nothing you can do to take back what you’ve done, and you just have to ask for forgiveness. Right now is one of those times for me.
- Please accept my apology.
- I feel like a jerk for hurting you and I don’t know how you could forgive me, but I love you too much to not try. Please forgive me.
- I am really sorry. Can we discuss over coffee?
- I’m truly sorry my foolish actions caused you pain, that was not my intention and I hope you can forgive me.
- I’m sorry for the things I put you through, I wish I hadn’t, because I love you.
- I’m sorry for my mistake, please can we start again?
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery.
- Get well soon, so I can come over and bother you.
- I was starting to think that you are invincible. It's good to know that you are human after all.
- Looking forward to you getting back to your invincible self. Get well soon superman.
- If I told you to 'Get Well Soon,' it wouldn't be soon enough. Get Well Now.
- You must have forgotten to eat your apple. Now you have to see the doctor. Get well soon.
- I'm writing you a prescription to get better. Don't forget to take your medicine.
- I am wishing you good cheer and a quick recovery!
- Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
- Hurry back we all miss you.
Cheer Up / Just Because
- You'll kiss many toads before you find Prince Charming.
- When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
- I hope these ruin a perfectly bad day.
- Mistakes are doorways to discovery.
- Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you.
- It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
- If you can laugh at it, you can live with it.
- The pure joy of the unexpected can be a source of wonder to me!
- For the best reason of all--none!
- Hope these make your ordinary day EXTRAORDINARY!
- I hope you're my friend forever because that's how long I'm gonna need you!
- May your day be as wonderful as you are.
- Relax and enjoy your wonderful new home.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- Hope your new house becomes a home.
- May love and happiness move in with you.
- Theres no place like home. Congratulations.
- May you and your family enjoy years of happy times in your new home.
- We're all really excited that you've finally moved in!! Wishing you all the best with your new home and we hope it works out great.
- Welcome to the neighborhood!! We're all really excited to have you move in - Wishing you all the best settling into you new home. If you need any help please let me know.
- May your new home be your castle - All the best
- Looking forward to seeing a whole lot more of you - Congratulations on your new place!
- May those who visit your home feel the love residing there.
- Congratulations - the move is over!
- We share in your celebration of the new life you've created!
- A little one brings so much fun!
- Babies are special; babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Another miracle in this world. Welcome!
- Children re-invent your world for you. -Susan Sarandon
- The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride.
- Welcome to the world little one, it is a place full of delights and wonders.
- Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness.
- May your life be filled with love and peace with your newest arrival.
- I don't know who is more blessed, you for having a new little baby or the baby for having you as parents.
- Congratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May babyhood be filled with lots of joy and make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best
- We're all really excited to hear that your newest family member has arrived safe and sound!!
Sympathy - Condolences
- Those who live in the Lord never see each other for the last time.
- Only time moves on to the next scene. Memory remains part of the heart forever.
- Death is simply the beginning of another, BETTER life.
- May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
- Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
- Thinking of you and praying for you during these difficult times.
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- Take comfort in knowing those who go before us have not perished, for we will meet them again, in the bliss of eternity.
- There is comfort in friendship, hope in prayer, and peace in love. Sharing your sorrow
- Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same. But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.
- Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
Administrative Professionals Day
- They say you're only as good as the team behind you. Well, thanks for backing me up!
- Tough times don't last, but tough people do! Thanks for hanging in there!
- Your hard work and diligence are an inspiration to everyone and indispensable to me.
- Thanks for being on my team! Great job!
- Your hard work and dedication are appreciated today and always.
- For running a tight ship with grace and gentility. Wishing you a happy Secretary's Day.
- Couldn't do it without you. Thanks for all that you do. Happy Administrative Professional's Day.
- Secretary. Administrative Professional. Assistant. No matter what title you have, you are foremost my friend. Wishing you a happy Secretary's Day.
- You brighten up the room with your smile. Thanks for being more uplifting than my morning coffee. Happy Secretary's Day.
- If I've never said thank you for bringing me into the world, I'd like to do that now.
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life...and today it is you!
- Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house! Happy Mother's Day!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
- There's never been a minute I wasn't glad you were my mom!
- A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever.
- The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- A mother loves her children even when they least deserve to be loved.
- For all the ways you helped me grow, I want to say I love you so.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.